Hi
I received a notice from you that there is a new update of Camino
I now have 1.6.6
You said I should update to 1.6.7
I clicked yes to update and they download then it read extracting update
th en Installing of data
a long code bar grey and white twirling around came up saying updating camino installing update

this stayed on my desktop for over an hr
I called Apple who had me force quit Camino to get it off the desktop.
He thinks the new update is not compatible with my Mac.
I have Mac osx 103.9 the Panther
The newer versions the tiger and the leopard can support and are are compatible with the update.d Camino.

Will I have a problem since I started the process and then had to force quit?

ldatt...@nyc.rr.com