Hi Louise,

Somehow I got on the guru list but no, I am not one. Sorry.

On Apr 1, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Louise Dattila wrote:

Hi
I received a notice on my computer that Camino has a new version available.
I have 1.6.6 and my computer is  IMac 10.3.9

I tried to download the newer version but the bar code stayed on the desktop for over an hr. I called Apple and their rep said my system is probably too old to support the newer version.
Not compatible as it's an old IMAc

so we hit delete
and deleted the camino bar code that was just going on an on saying it was updating Camino Installing update

Will I have a problem in the future with this?/
ldatt...@nyc.rr.com