Hi Kurt, You have an interesting problem, but I don't have a clue as to how
you could solve it.  Once upon a time I wrote the Camino forum with a
problem of my own, one which I never got solved, but doing it seems to made
me the recipient of problems people are having with Camino.  I really wish I
could help, but so far I have found a way.  Best, Ed  eddy...@gmail.com