Hello Stefano,

Stefano Zacchiroli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 0) identify who among the Ubuntu developers (core developers or MOTU, I
>   don't care) is willing to maintain OCaml-related stuff

I'm not an Ubuntu developper but I've taken on that job, at least partially:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2008-September/005719.html

> 1) decide upon a collaboration infrastructure and use it for *both*
>   Debian and Ubuntu
>
>   My proposal on this is of course to reuse Debian's,

Great! You're answering a question I was going to ask. :-)

I'll try to submit pacthes in the following weeks.

> 2) coordinate releases, so that the OCaml toolchain is in shape when
>   either of the distribution makes a release

Yep. Probably not an easy job but we can at least try.

> 3) total world domination

Work in progress, please wait... ;)

Yours,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A