axllaruse wrote:

> I'm searching for some tool that would help me to convert open source caml
> (.ml) files to C/C++, C#, VBScript, ASP, and/or PHP.

Sorry, such a tool doesn't exist. It is probably possible to hire
a person to do the conversion.

> The main reason for searching a tool that could help me to convert these .ml
> files is the following:
>
> 1- I don't have the time to learn another new language.

Why is that? Lazy?

The languages you mention are all imperative which means that
conceptually they are all basically the same (the differences
are mostly syntax).

Ocaml on the other hand is a functional programming language
with imperative and object oriented features. Ocaml is far
more different to all of the languages you mention that any
two of that group.

Learning Ocaml (or similar languages like Haskell) will teach more
about programmoing that you will ever learn from learning Java
(another imperative programming language).

> 2- I'm already doing programming in some many languages, that it gets
> annoying. Just think about it.

I use C, C++, Python and Ocaml regularly and a number of other
languages irregularly. I don't see this as a problem.

> 3- I don't have problem to learn Caml if in the future I find a company that
> required me.

Jane St Capital has been on the lookout for Ocaml programmers.

Companies like Microsoft and Intel employ some too. There are
also numerous smaller companies using Ocaml. I work for a small
tech startup and about 50% of the code I write for work is in
Ocaml.

> Mind while, I would like to spend my time learning how to do
> better algorithms that learning thousand of new languages.

Ocaml is not about better algorithms its about different
ways of thinking about programming.

> Please let me know where I can find a program or opensource program that
> could do this task. =)

Which particular piece of ocaml code is it that you want to
convert?

Erik