On Mar 8, 2009, at 11:45 AM, Matthieu Wipliez wrote:

In this case, here is a possible solution, you have your hash table associate a lowercase version of the token with what you'd like to use in the grammar:
"buytocover" => "BuyToCover"
"sellshort" => "SellShort"

I'm doing this already but I don't think it will do the trick with a camlp4 parser since it goes through is_kwd to find a match when you use "delay".

I think that the internal keyword hash table in the grammar needs to be populated with lowercase keywords (by invoking 'using'). I don't know how to get to the 'using' function yet, though.

        Thanks, Joel

---
http://tinyco.de
Mac, C++, OCaml