On Mar 8, 2009, at 2:09 PM, Matthieu Wipliez wrote:

using a single rule, say
 buy : [ [ "buyOrSell"; ... ] ]

Yes, I want camel-case above.

and at lexing time do
 if String.lowercase s = "buyorsell" then
   IDENT "buy_or_sell"
 else
   IDENT s

And this is the part that I object to. I have quite a number of keywords and I don't want to have a bunch of if statements or have a hash table mapping lowercase to camel case. This would mean having to track the parser (camel case) version in two places: the lexer and the parser.

What I want is to extend Camlp4.Struct.Grammar.Static with a custom version of Make that applies String.lowercase before giving the string to 'using' to be inserted into the keywords table.

        Thanks, Joel

---
http://tinyco.de
Mac, C++, OCaml