On Mar 8, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Matthieu Wipliez wrote:

So to sum up: when you declare a rule with a token "MyToken", the grammar is configured to recognize a "MyToken" keyword.

The issue here is that it must be lower case in the camlp4 rules, i.e. "mytoken".

What if I want to have "MyToken" (camel-case) in the rule and have it be low-cased when the grammar is extended? I think that requires extending one of the Camlp4 modules or it won't work.

Also, using is not directly accessible and neither is the keywords hash table or is_kwd. You _can_ get the filter with get_filter () but the resulting structure is not mutable so you can't wrap is_kwd to low- case the string passed to it.

---
http://tinyco.de
Mac, C++, OCaml