On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Sylvain Le Gall <sylv...@le-gall.net> wrote:

> I think Guillaume is refering to me. I am indeed quite interested in
> this kind of binding, especially to measure the performance of the Lua
> language interacting with OCaml. I would use Lua to create functions
> to process huge amount of data and to replace a DSL I created.

I'm very interested too, mainly because a hobby DSL of mine is stalled
for lack of a good way to take a user specified function f : String ->
String and map it over an OCaml list of strings. Depending on how the
bindings look, I might invert control altogether and write it as a lua
dsl tied to an OCaml engine.

martin