On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 15:50, Sylvain Le Gall <gil...@centi> wrote:
> So far, we have:
> http://bitbucket.org/dpowers/luacaml by David Powers
> a prototype by Paolo Donadeo
> lua-ml by Christian Lindig

I didn't know! I spent a lot of time searching for material on the
topic and I concluded to be the only one OCamler interested in Lua.

> Maybe we can join our forces to create a common binding to Lua from
> OCaml.

I completely agree.

> I propose to host it at http://forge.ocamlcore.org, we can even have an
> hg repository if needed.

Ahem... git or subversion? :-) Not an holy war here, it's only that I
never used hg.

> I would be glad that at least David, Paolo and Christian join ;-)

It's ok for me. First thing, I'll publish my GIT repository with the
prototype ASAP, even with some words and comments in Italian, so to
have something concrete to discuss for.

> but I will have to dedicate a lot of time to real life starting on Friday (or
> before -- depending the time my daughter will choose to born).

Congratulations! :-)

--
Paolo ⠠⠵