Greg:

Why yes we have put a kite on a NACRA 5.7. Brilliant combination.
The boat is light, low prismatic values and a narrow bow entry and a
mast that will support about 325 square feet of spinnaker but I
would stay in the 265 range and get a high aspect kite rather than
opting for more area. (What a run on sentance)

Drop me a note with any questions.

Mark Michaelsen

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Greg Maier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Has anyone ever put a spinnaker on a 5.7?
> I'm thinking an F18 spinnaker would work just fine.
> Please advise.
>
> Regards,
> Greg

Group Home