On 7-okt-2007, at 18:55, Jonas Pfenniger wrote:

> 2007/10/5, why the lucky stiff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 06:08:12PM +0200, Jonas Pfenniger wrote:
>>> I like the idea pretty much. What do you think of simply using a
>>> Camping::H that is process-persistent ?
>>
>> Sure, and maybe it doesn't really need to be process-persistent.
>
> How can it be less than process-persistent ? Instance persistent ? Or
> is it irony and it means not persistent at all ? :p

As mentioned previously, you have cliented sessions with signing -
but then you are limited to the cookie size minus
the signature.

Personally I'm all for different session drivers - some kind of
agreement what a session should and sould not do perhaps?
Then you can plug session/cookies, session/files or session/db at
your heart's content. The thing of note is that
I think it should be configurable per app (because some apps have
different session size requirements, and some apps would
not want to reveal the session content in a cookie).
--
Julian 'Julik' Tarkhanov
please send all personal mail to
me at julik.nl