Scratch that, got everything working with 1.8.7-p173 and selinux
disabled. I have to say, rack apps are pretty easy to deploy with
passenger once you get the thing installed and working :P.

@Jonathan - Re: your apache conf, I actually didn't need the directory
directive and the execcgi option to get this to work. Why did you list
it?

So here's my TODO list:

1. Try to get it working with selinux enabled.
2. Put together a tutorial for the wiki (which one would you guys like
to see it on? github?)
3. Look into performance and security. Would installing fastcgi or
something similar speed passenger up any?

--
Dave