I was wondering how we can help with next steps?
I keep seeing all the attention going to the Sinatra framework (and Rails of course) and would love to help more with promoting Camping. It would be great if one of our web designer / Camping friend could help create a catchy visual for the site. How about a night time view of a camp fire with a tent and maybe a small projector with a big silver screen where we could display rotating content / slides? Any other crazy concepts?

Philippe