Hi Philippe

I am one of those Camping friends (although I've been too busy with clients just lately to do much). Although I just posted links to your Camping 'add-ons' to the wiki :-)

I agree about Sinatra - from curiosity I've even dabbled with it myself (shame!), although it is nice that Camping still has a small community feel. Perhaps some _why-type cartoons (along the lines you suggest) might be the right way forward for a 'This is Camping' website. Or just keep things clean and minimal.

As for content, that was covered in another post to the list some time ago, as was a domain name. Magnus has the substance (tutorial, examples, etc.) and a nice CSS style for the blog example. Maybe start with a developed version of the Camping blog on Heroku (free) so we can each add Camping-related posts to keep things fresh?

It's just making enough time to put it all together... I'd be happy to chip in, but what's the best way to build a whole site that uses Camping - a collection of apps and generated static pages? I once used Camping 1.5 (running as CGI) as an easy way to make a simple multipage wireframe mockup, but...

Dave

I was wondering how we can help with next steps?
I keep seeing all the attention going to the Sinatra framework (and Rails of course) and would love to help more with promoting Camping. It would be great if one of our web designer / Camping friend could help create a catchy visual for the site. How about a night time view of a camp fire with a tent and maybe a small projector with a big silver screen where we could display rotating content / slides? Any other crazy concepts?

Philippe