Okay got it... but as I look at this a bit more, the ridiculous things I had
to do to make Reststop work (for Camping 1.0) are all coming back to me.

As I recall, the root of all evil was Camping#goes. I had to override it in
order to inject the Reststop code into Camping. Camping#qsp was the second
evil, and I see that it's now gone. I'm looking around now to see what
you've done to replace it (I take it Rack took care of some of that).