Hi Omar,

When I want to test using rackup instead of the Camping server I use the following config.ru assuming that myapp.rb has a MyApp module:

gem 'camping' , '>= 2.0'
%w(rack activerecord camping camping/session camping/reloader ).each { | r | require r}
reloader = Camping::Reloader.new('myapp.rb')
app = reloader.apps[:MyApp]
run app

And when I need to mount static content I also add the following statements _before _"run app":

use Rack::Reloader
use Rack::Static,
    :urls => [ '/css',
                    '/css/images'
                    '/images',
                    '/js' ],
    :root => File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__))

Note that this only meant for local testing or in your staging environment (for example if you need to make a quick change while troubleshooting an issue).

Philippe