On a somewhat related note. How do people handle static content in a
development environment? Is there a way to make the camping server
aware of the public/ directory and serve the files within it?

What about in production? Is passenger smart enough to pass requests
for files in public/ back to apache or is some further configuration
required?

Dave

Dave