Not really sure to be honest.
It looks very nice and is basically markaby.

But I think we should either create our own, or fork it so we could have our
own cool stuff, like the AJAX things someone mentioned.

Also, it would be cool if you could also write JS in ruby easily with camping
out of the box. I know Coffeescript is similar but does it use ruby syntax?

I just think we should have all the good stuff in our own language. So we can
make it work well with camping.
Like having an optional module for scripts that you can use in any view to make
stuff dry. Or you could write scripts in the view.

I think we could do something cool
--
Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.

Jenna Fox <a...@creativepony.com> skrev:

Nice! Lets just all use this thing!

What say you, everyone?

—