I thought about that, but I want to stay up to date with things like Mab and
all that. There are small differences. But I guess I could omit the use of
anything that differs. But still, we want the information to be fresh, no?

Cheers!

Isak Andersson

david costa <gurugeek...@gmail.com> skrev:

Isak,

may be you should use the official release for the screencast no ? If is a
screencast about something not yet released what is the use of it...