Yes, you are all right. What I wrote applies to MySQL.

It hadn't occurred to me that the original poster might be using
Postgres. This is a great advantage over MySQL, as I've run into the
problem several times when my migration would fail halfway (at least
on my development db) and I'd have to monkey around to get things back
to normal.

--Andrew