Hi

I'm looking into Capistrano (v3) to deploy an PHP application to 100+
servers and I'm am concerned that running the 'git update' and 'composer
install' task will put to much strain on the infrastructure (git server,
SAN environment and network)

Is there an easy way to limit the number of hosts to run tasks on in
parallel? Or should I override particular tasks which could be to
stressful using sshkit's 'on(in: :groups, limit: 2, wait: 5) { ... }'.

Best Regards,
Jochen Billen

Versions:

   - Ruby: 1.9.2