Hi Kris,
This is excellent work. I tried checking out, but it failed giving following
error.

"svn: URL '
https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/qa/registry/checkin-checkout-script/src/main/resources/governance/services/http/www/webserviceX'
of existing directory
'checkin-checkout-script/src/main/resources/governance/services/http/www/webservicex'
does not match expected URL '
https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/qa/registry/checkin-checkout-script/src/main/resources/governance/services/http/www/webservicex
'
"

Anyway, talk with Damitha & make the result output file format compatible
with what our performance testing framework can read in.  That way, we can
directly use the output from this to generate statistics using performance
testing framework.

/sumedha