The person who builds ESB has to be concerned about the cloud version of the
ESB as well. This mail from you clearly shows that less importance is given
to the cloud versions of the products, which is what we need to fix, and by
not duplicating dependency entries, we can ensure that the standalone
product versions & the cloud versions are in sync.

Azeez

Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*
*