Hi,

I am having a really hard time coping with Qpid instability. I did an svn up
yesterday and build everything. Since BAM didn't start up, I did an svn up
of all Qpid related artifacts and build them again.

But still BAM doesn't start up because of Qpid config files !!!!!
&#$%$^%^&%$#%

Here are the the qpid related I build again.

dependencies/qpid
orbit/qpid
orbit/qpid-client
components/qpid
features/qpid

And finallly BAM. I cannot commit my GApp feature or test it with any
product because of this.

Here is the error I get.

[2011-03-30 22:34:09,293] ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.qpid.service.QpidServiceImpl} -
/home/muthulee/work/tcarbon-platform/products/bam/modules/distribution/service/target/wso2stratos-bam-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/conf/qpid/config.xml
not found
Initialisation Error : File
/home/muthulee/work/tcarbon-platform/products/bam/modules/distribution/service/target/wso2stratos-bam-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/conf/qpid/etc/config.xml
could not be found. Check the file exists and is readable.

Please help.

tx,
dimuthu