The event team has repeatedly pointed out that qpid gets installed as a
result of installing event. No product does use qpid alone as far as I know.
Even in that case it is your responsibility to install what you need. Also
you guys not reading mails is your problem. I do not want to pay the price
for all that.

Yes. This is indeed frustrating!

Danushka