In the next week we use some human resources in this task.

Jorge.

De: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanj...@wso2.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011 22:33
Para: carbon-dev@wso2.org
CC: Jorge Infante Osorio
Asunto: Re: [Carbon-dev] [Stratos-dev] Internationalization and Localization
of WSO2 Products

Jorge if you guys are willing to contribute Spanish translations we'd really
appreciate it!

Cheers,

Sanjiva.
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Jorge Infante Osorio <jorg...@uci.cu>
wrote:
+1.
Someone of my team are translating to Spanish the WSO2 product resources. If
we have at time the current localization methodology it will be better and
more faster.

Thanks,
Jorge.