Right now the ground reality is, not many products use the dashboard stuff.
Also AFAIK many products currently don't have a clear vision on how to
integrate a dashboard into the product UIs. So until we get those issues
sorted I don't think we should add this to the Carbon core. In the mean time
perhaps we can look for ways to reduce the size of these components and
figure out better ways to integrate them with the products.

Thanks,
Hiranya

Hiranya Jayathilaka
Associate Technical Lead;