Hi Tharindu,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Sameera,
>
> We are picking on logging here

We are not picking any particular component, team or  developer. Yesterday
we came across this while fixing a build failure.  Hence thought of
removing this dependency.  If anyone thinks that we are picking on stuff,
then please advice us on the correct ways to handle such cases.

> but there are many more.

Yes. There are many more.  And we can't solve EVERYTHING at once. It should
be a step by step process. Identifying small improvements one by one and
fixing them.

> Do you have a list of bundles we want to remove to make Carbon a proper
> minimum kernel?

Nope.  I am afraid we don't have. In fact we don't have to completely
minimize Kernel for 4.0.0 release. Proper minimization will happen for
5.0.0 release as per the release plans.  Therefore for Carbon 4.0.0,  the
plan is to fix these small cases and make it ready for a
proper minimization.

We would appreciate the cooperation from all the developer on this effort.

Thanks,
Sameera.