De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Elpidio Latorilla
Enviado el: Miércoles, 05 de Mayo de 2004 01:32 a.m.
Para: care2x developers
Asunto: [Care2002-developers] discard intranet email module

Hi all,

I am thinking of discarding the intranet email module which does not use the

standard format because it adds additional burden of maintaining it.

It is wiser to use a web based emailer which uses standard email protocol
and
we will be freed from maintaining the module.

My question to all. What do you think? Is anybody really using the intranet
emailer module?

thanks in advance for your opinion.
elpidio