Hi Gustavo,

On Wednesday 05 May 2004 07:55, Gustavo Izurieta \(Hotmail\) wrote:
> Another option to be put under consideration by you is to use squirrelmail
> (www.squirrelmail.org).  Supports OpenLDAP.

Anybody can decide to use any kind of webmailer.
For example: You can remove the NOCC included in the release, and replace it
with webmailer of your choice (e.g. squirrelmail).

> Gustavo Izurieta
>
> PD. I have tried to communicate to me by mail with J. Antas (plasticdoc
> (AT) iol.pt), to raise several consultations to him with respect to the
> promotion of the use care2x but I have not received answer still.  I would
> like to know if my mail were received.  Please, could You help me with this
> one subject?

He forwarded the email to me. Regarding consultation services, there is no
formal guidelines nor documents yet. Probably in the future, I can provide
formal guidelines or policies. As of now, just consider yourself
automatically as consultant (or promoter) for the care2x when you provide
consultation services to your customers.

In the future, we will try to formalize such things to give consultants and
promoters something official for showing to their customers.

Regards,
elpidio