Nandalal Gunaratne,

NG> Could we use a mobile phone by any chance?

NG> Tablet PCs are expensive. There are other mobile
NG> devices as well.

As long as we use XML transport or Industry standards as i show with
the Jabber sollution and Elpidio designed with HXP It is compatible.

The problem seems to me at the moment that the best solution LDAP for
authentication and easy cost reducing management is not implemented inside CARE2x at
the moment.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Wilfried Goedert