Joachim Mollin,

JM> On a tablet PC, I think we need no changes to the SW. But using PDA, we need
JM> a mobile interface. Any one interesting to write it?

Slution is ready for every sort of pda by using a jabber server. At
http://www.care2x.de i provided some information about it and a demo
is available for registered developers. Communication solution. All
output of the jabber server is xml and you can connect with your pda
with the hxp protocoll.

But it needs register a jabber account for the pda user. As far as
care2x have no LDAP possibility its not easy to connect.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Wilfried Goedert