Hi Amel,

What I described was just high level idea. Now I have to dig in the
technical details how this can be implemented as php web framework.
Hopefully, soon I will have some prototype for demonstration.

Translation is another story. There are many guidelines how to make good
language table, but I haven't investigated time to research them and to
compare with the care2x i18n.

But, yes, you raise the problem of the language tables and refactoring
has to be planned for the next major version that will fit everyone
needs.

Greetings
Kaloyan