Hi Mehmet,

you can take the HXP draft as part of your thesis.  It is still a draft so you can
even add improvements to it which we can take over for the next draft.

For your BP purposes, there are proposed procedure calls in the draft:

For reading BP you can use :
EMR.Vitals.Bloodpressure.List

For writing BP value, you can use:
EMR.Vitals.Bloodpressure.Add

For updating an existing BP (or correcting it) you can use:
EMR.Vitals.Bloodpressure.Update

Regards,
Elpidio