Von: Kurt Brauchli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Gesendet: Freitag, den 4. August 2006, 14:43:23 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [Care2002-developers] Help for Care2x Sytem

Hello

I am using HXP for communication of external tools and the iPath
database and it is really very handy. External tools are written in
Java or Python and can easily post information through HXP to the
central database which attaches it to the requested record.

I don't know how the functions are implemented in care2x, but from my
experience I can only recommend the approach for communicating. The
use of HXP (xmlrpc) on the database server (care2x) gives you the
full flexibility to validate and maybe adapt data while at the client
side you can just call a function to store data.

if you want some examples (Python or Java), let me know.

greetings
Kurt

On 04.08.2006, at 13:48, Elpidio Latorilla wrote:

> Hi Mehmet,
>
> you can take the HXP draft as part of your thesis.  It is still a
> draft so you can
> even add improvements to it which we can take over for the next draft.
>
> For your BP purposes, there are proposed procedure calls in the draft:
>
> For reading BP you can use :
> EMR.Vitals.Bloodpressure.List
>
> For writing BP value, you can use:
> EMR.Vitals.Bloodpressure.Add
>
> For updating an existing BP (or correcting it) you can use:
> EMR.Vitals.Bloodpressure.Update
>
> Regards,
> Elpidio
>
> On 8/3/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am am working on my master thesis for the chair of  Heinz
> Nixdorf- Medical Electronic(LME, Prof. Wolf) at the Technical
> University Munich. My topic is
> about "Data Managemet of Telemedical Systems". At the moment I am
> working on Mobile devices for blood sugar and blood pressure and
> other Mobile Devices. We collect Information like blood pressure
> and blood sugar from Mobile devices at patients and transfer via
> Mobile Phones (Bluetooth, GSM etc.) to our databases. We want to
> transfer this information to the Hospital Information System (like
> CARE2X) and also to the patient's doctors and other responsibles.
> As an example a blood pressure construction is as below:
>
> blood_pressure` (
> 'id` int(11)   :Patient ID
> `sys` int(3)   :Systolish value
> `dia` int(3)   :Diastolish value
> `bpm` int(3)   :Puls per minute
> `time_stamp` datetime : time
>
> I want to transfer this information to the HIS Database (manually/
> automically). I looked at the website www.care2x.org. It is
> probably makeable with the "Health Xchange Protocol". But as I can
> see at the moment this is only to read.
>
> 1-)Is it possible to write with this protocol to database?
>
> 2-)If yes, I would like to help people who work on this. Or I will
> join the developtment group of CARE2X
>    and make it.
>
> 3-) Or can I make a connection to HIS database with another method?
> Maybe something easier...
>
> I do not have much time left. Therefore I need urgent help/
> information.
>
> Regards
>
> Mehmet Sahin

> ---
> share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn
> cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?
> page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

> ---
> share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn
> cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?
> page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV________________________________

Kurt Brauchli-Haase
Department of Pathology, University of Basel, Switzerland
++41 61 265 28 28                         http://ipath.ch