From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of K2O2
Sent: Fri 07/09/2007 11:15
To: Claudio Giulio Torbinio; care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Care2002-developers] Why not Php5 and beyond?

Dear Claudio and all care2x users,

We are using customized care2x system in Sri Lanka since last few years back
(2005). As we are using in government hospital some modules are not necessary
and some are needed to modify a bit.
We started with OPD module and now we are using the Ward module, lab and
dispensary. We have already registered around 200000 of patients. As for the
urgent needs I cannot wait until which reporting feature will use in future
Care2x. Then I chose one, that is very simple but a little bid handy. It is
simple to generate the pdf for printing. You can check the following link, and
the demo.
http://www.fpdf.org/

One issue is, as the system was using on government hospital, a lot of patient
admitted in ward. It means a lot of transaction on ward. When browsing ward's
patient, the system slowing down and there is a big work load for server to
show all the nearly 100 patient. I tried to change the mySQL configuration, but
that query is slow as usual. How we can make it faster to show the ward's
occupancy patients.

Finally, I have produced and using those reports for the management information
and statistic..

1.      Distribution of OPD patients by number of Visits

2.      Broad Disease Group Report by Gender( We categorized OPD patients into
17 Broad Disease groups)

3.      Broad Disease Group Report by Age Group

4.      Daily Patient Summary Report

5.      Monthly OPD Patient Summary Report

6.      Monthly Investigation Summary Report

7.      Monthly Dressing Summary Report

8.      Monthly Injection Summary Report

9.      Morbidity pattern (by ICD10)

10.     Morbidity pattern (by ICD10) over AGE GROUP

11.     IMMR Live Discharge(by ICD10) over AGE GROUP

12.     IMMR Dead Discharge(by ICD10) over AGE GROUP

13.     Wards Occupancy and Midnight Census Report

Is it possible to add those analysis feature in your next release. How is the
Seagull PHP Framework, I hope that you made a right decision to chose that one
and how about others extensions.

Regards,
MK Kyaw Oo !@