Hi  Mr "M",

> Hello Robert,
>
> I am confused is Bala Subramaniam and Robert Meggle's the same person?

No
>> We did it and ... maybe ... are you a volunteer
>> to test it?
>>

> Show us more of your code, show us less of your words.

Do you know this side?
http://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/care2002/trunk/

> Or, are you referring to [EMAIL PROTECTED], 2007.02.11, fix on
> how to make Care2x work with php 5.2.2. ?

I have committed it to the care2utu trunk some time ago on what I am
working... right now the testing phase is running and it seems that fix
it is working. Next commitment to SF.NET is now planned to next week.

>> Please let us know.
>>

> Here it is. We are letting you know. Be happy.

Thank you very much, I am happy anyway. But I do not understand your
worries.

By the way, what's your real name, Mr. "M"? Is your first name maybe
starting with an "J"? .-)

Robert