From: Elpidio Latorilla <elpidio.latori...@gmail.com>
To: care2002-developers <care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Mon, April 26, 2010 9:56:51 AM
Subject: [Care2002-developers] Domain names and future of care2x

Hello all,

thanks to all who expressed interest in taking over the ownership of care2x
domains.

I owe you all an explanation for the recent changes. I have not done any
development work
on this project in the last few years  and I don't see me working on it in the
coming years.
Because of that I have decided to retire from the Care2x project.  I will still
be listening to
the list and other communication lines of the project but I will not be active
anymore.

Furthermore, the project leadership will be transferred to Mauri Niemi. He is a
doctor working
for missionary hospitals in Tanzania. Mauri has been with the project since its
beginning
in 2002 and has been active in the development of the tanzanian version. In
fact, their
Care2x version is one of the most successful application of the project.  I
believe that
Mauri will be the right project leader. He already agreed to take over the
task.

The domain names will be transferred to Mauri Niemi. The hosting and
maintenance of the
websites and other technical tasks will be done by Gjergj and Robert Meggle.

Please excuse any disruptions during the transition phase.

Thank you.

Elpidio