Hi Elpidio,

Kudos for the job well done up to the current version. I also want to embark
on enhancing the care 2002 version that I downloaded some years back.

Folks anyone with both users and developers manuals in pdf will be
appreciated.

Regards.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 4:56 AM, Elpidio Latorilla <
elpidio.latori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> thanks to all who expressed interest in taking over the ownership of care2x
> domains.
>
> I owe you all an explanation for the recent changes. I have not done any
> development work
> on this project in the last few years  and I don't see me working on it in
> the coming years.
> Because of that I have decided to retire from the Care2x project.  I will
> still be listening to
> the list and other communication lines of the project but I will not be
> active anymore.
>
> Furthermore, the project leadership will be transferred to Mauri Niemi. He
> is a doctor working
> for missionary hospitals in Tanzania. Mauri has been with the project since
> its beginning
> in 2002 and has been active in the development of the tanzanian version. In
> fact, their
> Care2x version is one of the most successful application of the project.  I
> believe that
> Mauri will be the right project leader. He already agreed to take over the
> task.
>
> The domain names will be transferred to Mauri Niemi. The hosting and
> maintenance of the
> websites and other technical tasks will be done by Gjergj and Robert
> Meggle.
>
> Please excuse any disruptions during the transition phase.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Elpidio

Joseph M. Chacha
Box 7741-00100