Hello Everybody,

>From the mails I understand that Care2x webportal issue is sorted out. Absar
>will make it with
drupal CMS and Pepito can contribute.

Robert Meggle has been involved in the project since 2002 and is working
closely with
release manager Gjergj Sheldija. They are key person on the technical issues of
the project.

There are others who have allready replied that they are willing to contribute
to the project as
well.

Senthil brought his idea how to build a strong team to lead the project and
reorganize the
mailing list team members and volunteers. I think this is now priority no one.
Please bring
your ideas.

Then we can go ahead with software issues. I sum up here those who have recently
expressed their willingnes to contribute:

Jess Peptio is a php developer from Philippines and is really interested
project im willing to
work on the development, hopes to find hospital to fund the project.

Pepe Magaña is a developer with strong skills on LAMP (linux, apache,
mysql,php) He wrote
"Please just let me know what you need."

Frank TilugulilwaI is  willing to volunteer in some areas where he is
comfortable.

Enrique Valderrama is working on Medical and oftalmological small clinics and
hopes to
have news about it soon.

Coolman mailed that as a company, we have decided to make certain donations to
care2x.
But I believe they have something to contibute in the software development as
well :-)

Vivek Kumar mailed from Open Source Technology Center and I am interested in
their work
or plans with with Care2x.

I think there are others reading this list who will come up. I have also mailed
privately to some
others, whom I know are working with Care2x, and hope they bring their ideas
and how they
can contribute to the project.

Mauri