Em 05-05-2010 13:39, frank msuya escreveu:
 > Hi! I have configure care2x in linux(obuntu) machine, i'm getting
this message
 > "You or your browser might have rejected the cookie(s).
 > This program is dependent on them. Otherwise the program will not
function properly.
 > Please set your browser to automatically accept cookies."
 >
 > can you help if there is any part of code to enable the cookie(s)

Just to check that it is not a permissions problem, try to open a terminal
window (or press ALT+F2) and execute:

sudo chown -R www-data.www-data /home/care2x
<file:///home/jantas/Documentos/zim-notes/home/care2x>
# remember to replace /home/care2x
<file:///home/jantas/Documentos/zim-notes/home/care2x> by the path to
your own carex installation

M.