This is a good point. 10.04 runs php version 5.3. I lknow Gjergj got
the main line working with 5.3, but the East African version (at least
the one I was seeing today) still needs updating to work with 5.3. In
order to start the work of bringing versions together we should look
at applying Gjergj's patches to the East African version.

Tim

On 8 May 2010 20:45, Frank Tilugulilwa <tiluguli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Frank Msuya has installed Care2x on Ubuntu 10.4 and i think it has the
> latest PHP. I am conviced it is something to do with PHP default
> settings on its configuration file.
>
> -
> Frank Tilugulilwa
>
> On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 13:26 +0000, frank msuya wrote:
>> Hi Robert Meggle
>>
>> I'm using Mozilla Firefox, i have gone throung the tools, the cookies
>> are enabled. I got the same message, even by using other browsers like
>> Internet Explorer.
>>
>> It seems there somewhere in the code, where cookies can be enabled.
>> The same
>> care2x works fine in my window xp machine with the same browsers.
>>
>> Frank Msuya
>> Software Engineer
>> UCC
>> Tanzania