Hi using care2x for east africa version 2.06.....
>From this path
>:modules/pharmacy_tz/pharmacy_tz_pending_prescriptions.php?sid=d98b5fe612a8288c0cde2aa9f1cb3574&lang=en&prescrServ=prescr&comming_from=pharmacy

When i click create new records only Drugs list,Dental,Service and Xray tabs
retrive data from the table  care_tz_drugsandservices. Other image tabs
are not active, i have tried to through the path:
modules/registration_admission/show_prescription.php , i cant find where to set
other tabs like
Eye_glasses and others to be active.

Help me on this. By the way, the problem of cookes was solved by installing
obuntu 9.10 instead of 10.4

Thanks