certainly all have the value  user_role id of achive role ( 1) .

--

此致

easy

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

At 2010-10-13 09:48:23,"Ap.Muthu" <apmu...@usa.net> wrote:

After creating a login user with the correct role:
Please verify that the care_users table has the user_role field populated with
the correct id of role from the care_user_roles table.

- Ap.Muthu
if so, there is no problem . but I can't create a user with selected role ,all
user created having achive role,no mind what role I selected.

--

此致

   easy

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。