During the install, when the CSV options were listed, did you install the
user_roles CSV file?

 - Ap.Muthu

  If I set it manually, certainly can. but the program can't set the role as I
selected.

  --

  此致

     林晓东

  莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

  At 2010-10-13 16:03:59,"Ap.Muthu" <apmu...@usa.net> wrote:

    What version of MySQL are you running?
    What is the value of magic_quotes_gpc for your PHP ?
    If you use user_role = 34, for your user, can you access all places? 34 =
Medical Consultant -> all areas permitted.

    - Ap.Muthu

      certainly all have the value  user_role id of achive role ( 1) .

      --

      此致

      easy

      莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。