Hi,

I just tested it out with xampp 1.7.3 (php 5.3.1) - not the "light"
version and it is working here fine.

But I can remember that I found together with Gjergj some time ago with
xampp 1.7.2 strange behaviours as well with php 5.3.0. My suggestion
would be that you either change to the latest version of xampp or to
downgrade your xampp as Muthu suggested.

Robert

Am Donnerstag, den 14.10.2010, 09:30 +0800 schrieb easy:
> I think it's the program's problem, I install again in xampp 1.7.2
> (php:5.3.0,mysql 5.1.37) .It's still have the same problem: login as
> admin, to create new user , no matter what role and dept. I selected,
> the role is set to archive, the dept is right.
>
> --
> 此致
>
> easy
>
> 莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。
>
> At 2010-10-14 01:40:03,"Ap.Muthu" <apmu...@usa.net> wrote:
>         There are issues with PHP 5.3.x
>         Try an older XAMPP like v1.6.8
>         http://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%
>         20Windows/1.6.8/xampp-win32-1.6.8-installer.exe/download
>         or
>         http://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP%
>         20Windows/1.6.8/xampplite-win32-1.6.8.exe/download
>
>         - Ap.Muthu
>

>                 I am in windows use xampp with php 5.3.1 ,mysql
>                 5.1.41. I can install smoothly again ,and install
>                 role,icd-10 data etc. and login as admin. but create
>                 role
>                 ,still can't change role, all have role id=1 archive.
>                 --
>                 此致
>
>                    easy
>
>                 莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。
>
>                 At 2010-10-13 21:52:40,"Ap.Muthu" <apmu...@usa.net>
>                 wrote:
>                         I am not able to replicate your error.
>
>                         On a Debian Lenny Machine, with PHP 5.2.6 and
>                         MySQL v5.0.51a,
>                         the following install of Care2x SVN 6856 was
>                         done just now:
>
>                                 # cd var/www/webroot
>                                 # wget
>
> http://care2002.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/care2002/care2x/trunk/?view=tar -O
> care2x-svn-6856.tar.gz
>                                 # tar -zxvf care2x-svn-6856.tar.gz
>                                 # mv trunk care2xsvn
>                                 # chown -R
>                                 www-data.www-data /var/www/webroot/care2xsvn
>                                 # cd care2xsvn
>                                 # find ./ -type f -exec chmod 644 \{\}
>                                 \;
>                                 # find ./ -type d -exec chmod 755 \{\}
>                                 \;
>
>                         On the browser:
>                         http://www.mydomain.com/care2xsvn
>                         Follow install instructions
>
>                         I just did an install and it went on smoothly
>                         - I can create any user with any role.
>                         I must choose depts on the right hand side.
>
>                         I am able to logon as any such user with
>                         assigned rights correctly.
>
>                         Attached are the screenshots during the
>                         install.
>
>                         Regards,
>                         Ap.Muthu

> 全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org