De: Gjergj Sheldija
Data: 07/12/13 05:11:08
Para: care2002-developers
Assunto: [Care2002-developers] notice

To all users and contributors of care2x,

Over recent years there has been some great things happening in web
development ecosystems with many great new technologies coming along.

The care2x code through it's various versions and forks has helped
hospitals worldwide to move to a new way of managing patient data and
the hospital workflow, and did so whilst being completely open source.

However as with any good software it's time for the old code to retire
and time for a new codebase to come along.

We have started working on a new version of care2x based on Zend
framework 2. ZF2 has been chosen based on it's strong support from
Zend and due to the support it has received from a wide range of big
names such as IBM and HP.

We have done some basic mock-ups , written some core classes and
written the form layer. Now we need your help. We are looking for
people with experience in developing big systems using the ZF2
framework. So, if you are interested we would like to hear from you
and continue the care2x tradition of helping big and small hospitals
worldwide.

The c2x core team
--
gj.