Argh. I forgot! I can upload the old code for the appointments, but its
based on care 1.x with some changes to the core classes to make them more
OO-friendly, and the code is MESSY. Since I did that when I started coding,
that's why I havent submitted it, I'd be ashamed to publish such a sloppy
code.