Hi Adam,

It looks like clearPass is pulling 3.1.9 into the project.  I tried the
exclusions but I was unable to get it to exclude the jar.  From what I
have read 3.4 should address this issue so for the time being I have
just deleted the extra jar manually before deployment.  I would prefer a
more automatic solution but hopefully 3.4 will be ready before we go live.

Thanks for the help

Alexander Barker
Senior Programmer
California Lutheran University